1) To inspire, raise awareness, guide and demonstrate to millions of people about Dhyana and its components, methods, philosophy and benefits both to the common populace and academics.
2) To awaken people of their potential and what the world means to them, their contribution to the world and vice versa.
3) To develop the understanding that whether one is a believer or not, at first man should faithfully protect and cherish Humanity through which the truths of all religions can be comprehended. All religions are like different colourful petals of the flower of spiritual truths. At its pollen we reside, and we must be grateful for our origin, roots and culture. This message to echo in the hearts of people.
4) To make one understand the deeper spiritual relationship between Nature, universe and beyond.
5) To foster the understanding that artificial intelligence should not control natural humans nor be weakened from their aid and comfort.
6) To encourage the truth that everyone has to protect and retain the sovereignty of being a natural human, with their own freedom of speech and their own belief system to be wilfully practised.
7) To educate at least one million people around the world to speak in the Sanskrit language.
8) To establish a Gurukula system of education in all centres of the world. Educating students on Arka’s yogic philosophy and teachings.
And to set up, at least in India, an international residential school both for girls and boys.
9) To establish one Ayurvedic college and hospital for service, study and research.
10) To bring back ancient wisdom to modern minds, the knowledge that was undermined and suppressed by modern society.